I dreamt of you last night, actually this morning but whatever that's not the point. We were sitting, simply sitting, and although I was dying to ask you how you were I did not do it. It was then that you stood up and sat next to me, and you asked me how my break had gone and I said it was fun, then I asked the same back to you and you, you said that it was also fun, and that Christmas had been kind of crowded with about 70 people. I looked at you incredulous and smiled "really, that seems like a lot of fun", you smiled back looked at me and seemed happy...and then, I remembered I was dreaming, and I woke up
I guess all I really wanted was to be able to talk to you. Silence reminds me of when the orchestra stops playing, it reminds me of time, it reminds me of that time that unfortunately is running out and that you seem so oblivious about.
No comments:
Post a Comment